Apple TV+, Apple’s Very Own OTT Platform For Original Series & Movies
As Web Entertainment seems to rise and thrive, various regional and big companies are entering the web scene with amazing original content. And guess who has joined the race? None other than the tech giant, Apple. In an event that announced a few new initiatives by the conglomerate, Apple’s CEO Tim Cook announced its very own video streaming service, Apple TV+.
Apple TV+ will be available exclusively for Apple users, streaming original shows, movies, and documentaries by acclaimed filmmakers such as Steve Spielberg, JJ Abrams, M. Night Shyamalan, and Ron Howard, among others.
— Apple TV (@AppleTV) March 25, 2019
The first list of shows include, among many others, the following:
- Amazing Stories (Spielberg)
- Two documentaries by Oprah Winfrey on sexual workplace harassment and mental health issues across the globe
- The Morning Show featuring Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, and Steve Carell
- See featuring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard
- Little America with Kumail Nanjiani
- Little Voice (JJ Abrams)
- Helpsters, a Sesame Street spinoff
- Dickinson starring Hailee Steinfeld.
The streaming service will be a part of Apple’s TV application, available in over 100 countries, after its launch in the fall (September-November). The price structure or the exact date of the launch are yet to be revealed. Stay tuned for further details!
Watch The Video Here: