Girl In The City (Season 03): Webseries Review
Cast: Mithi Palkar, Rajat Barmecha, Swati Vatssa
Director: Samar Iqbal
Release date: 13th July 2018
Synopsis: ‘The Girl In The City Season 3’ is currently out with its episodes on Bindass and very first episode on youtube. Mithila Palkar (Meera Sehgal). Directed by Samar Iqbal, the show stars Mithila Palkar, Rajat Barmecha and Swati Vatssa. Yet another new season where we see Meera, pursuing her dreams of making it big in the city and adjusting to her daily routine. However, things are different. She is no longer the new shy girl in the city. She is now an entrepreneur looking for her dream space to start her own design studio, and like always, her friends and her support system are standing by her side to help her kick-start her own brand. And now the ‘Girl In The City’ will explore the carved ways to her dream.
Bindass premiered its episodes first on 13th July 2018 on YouTube.
- The natural setting and connecting simplicity of the series made a remarkable success.
- The series shows the hectic as well as dreamy behavior of a working woman in the big city that’s Mumbai, thus have kept the show balanced.
- The crisp storyline keeps its audience engaged.
- The actors, even the most minor ones, are perfectly in tune with the parts they play.
- With the new seasons coming up, characters seem to be more confident and eased out that makes us relate the web series more often at its turning points.
- There is nothing wrong as such in the web series so far that can be pointed out.
Bottom Line: It is a great combination of struggle, success, love, and competition in one storyline.
- ‘Girl In The City’ has managed to strike a chord with the young audience.
Note: The review is based on the first episode of GIRL IN THE CITY (season 03) – web series
Also Read: Yeh Meri Family: Web Series Review