Tripling : Web Series Review
Cast: Sumeet Vyas, Maanvi Gagroo, Amol Parashar
Director: Rajesh Krishnan
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Language: Hindi, English
Channel: The Viral Fever (TVF)
Release Date: 28 August 2016
Synopsis: Tripling is a story of three estranged siblings who are dealing with some crisis or the other when they decide to go on an unforgettable, unplanned road trip to meet their parents. And it is there that they explore not just the each other, but also themselves. This is a story loaded with emotions and hilarious moments of camaraderie that highlights their unique and enduring relationship.
- All the 3 characters- Chanchal, Chandan, and Chitvan are fleshed out with great detail. They are vulnerable, unreasonable, funny and difficult at the right places. When each of them is in a soup, their respective struggles are relatedly funny and lend so much charm to the series.
- The humor is witty and the dialogues are sharp, sometimes even laugh-out-loud.
- Power-packed performances by the lead and supporting cast alike and the affable energy between the actors keep you invested.
- There is unmistakable genuineness in the story. Tripling’s script is a real winner and the series never feels episodic. The thread of the narrative doesn’t break between the episodes and have a continuity that makes for great binge-watching.
- From the forts and expansive deserts of Rajasthan to the gigantic mountains of Himachal, the aesthetics are just gorgeous and push you to pack your bags and head for a trip.
- There’s nothing actually. There’s no reason why you should miss this one!
Tripling is a seamless blend of emotions, humor, and realism and is effectively charming, keeping you invested throughout its 20-minute runtime. This is a trip worth taking!
- Sumeet Vyas, who plays Chandan (also a popular web entertainment face) is also the writer of this series.